C&W designs Advisory processes that specifically meet the primary goals and objectives of the client. We focus on core needs and deliver a level of detail that sufficiently supports our recommendations.
We rely on our vast body of direct real estate experience to draw conclusions and make recommendations, and verify these conclusions through robust economic, market and financial analysis.
How We Can Help
Our professionals provide advisory services for buildings and land to leading corporations and institutions, both public and private. We also deliver customized advisory services for specific asset classes through our specialized teams located in major markets around the world.
Advisory covers a broad range of areas, but includes:
- Desktop “second opinion” – an impartial review of an existing 3rd party valuation report
- Development Feasibility Studies – to identify and prioritize development concepts, through urban planning, market, financial pro-forma and land value impact analysis;
- Development Strategies – which consider opportunities and options, recommended the best strategy to meet client objectives;
- Due Diligence – managing the completion and review of all required due diligence materials and reporting for land acquisition or disposition, inclusive of functional reviews, geotechnical assessments, environmental studies, internal and external servicing cost estimates and other due diligence.
- Employment Demand Studies – to quantify the extent of demand for employment lands and prioritize strategies for economic development.
- Highest & Best Use analysis – an informal opinion of the potential value of a property following redevelopment, absent from any development / consent risks
- Land and building apportionment – to identify the depreciable and non-depreciable elements of a value, in support of your financial reporting requirements
- Market Opportunity Studies – to identify and quantify the development opportunity, in the context of current and forecast economic, demographic and market conditions;
- Strategic Property Review – Analysis of an asset/portfolio , including future performance, risks and opportunities and commentary on the borrower's business plan.
Adding Value – the Advantages of Our Approach
We have the market knowledge, resources, experience and geographic capabilities to provide our clients with a superior and seamless service response across the globe. We are qualified to handle large, complex multi-property assignments of all types on a national and international basis.