Jonathan Hallett as a Head of Central & Eastern Europe oversees Cushman & Wakefield’s operations across the region, with over 1200 staff in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Russia and Turkey), and involved in all aspects of property services. He is also overseeing the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance partners in further 9 countries across the CEE region. Jonathan is an EMEA Board Member of Cushman & Wakefield and the Managing Partner of Cushman & Wakefield in the Czech Republic.
He became a Partner in 2001 and is a member of the RICS and the ICSC.
Jonathan has international retail experience gained over 26 years working in Brussels, Paris, London and Central Europe.
Awards & Associations
- RICS member
- IBF Board Member (International Business Forum)
- BGMC Board Member (British General Managers Club)
- ICSC Czech Board Member (International Council of Shopping Centres)
Jonathan has built up long term relationships with international investors, developers and retailers as described below:
- CBRE Global Investors: development, leasing, investment and property management advice on their landmark retail projects
- Ballymore: development and leasing advice on their flagship CE developments in Bratislava and Prague
- Tesco: acquisition, development, investment and leasing advice on their schemes in Czech, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia including Letňany in Prague
- Multi (Blackstone): development and leasing advice on numerous projects; Karolina Ostrava, Ústí nad Labem, Plzen, Olomouc, Poprad and Presov
- AREA / Portland Trust: development, investment and leasing advice on their flagship CE projects including Metropole Zlicin
- CPI: investment and leasing advice on their flagship retail projects including Olympia Mladá Boleslav, Teplice, IGY Česke Budějovice and Quadrio, Prague
- Retailers: supporting brands entering CEE markets; C&A, M&S, New Yorker, Electroworld, Promod, Foot Locker, Camaieu, Sephora, H & M
- Development / leasing advice to leading developers; EPD, Somerston, Copa, Crestyl, Discovery Group, Avestus, Mint Investments
- Capital Market advice in on numerous retail transactions for Tesco, Invesco, ImmoFinanz, Multi, AREA, Meyer Bergman, HB Reavis