Cushman & Wakefield was named CEE Retail & Leisure Agency Firm of the Year 2013 at the CEE Quality Awards organised by CEE Insight Forum in association with the Financial Times. The event was held on 23 April in Warsaw. The awards procedure was overseen by the leading global consulting firm Deloitte.
The aim of CEE Quality Awards is to recognize excellence and promote the achievements of the emerging Europe real estate sector to the regional and international investment arena.
Cushman & Wakefield beat a shortlist of 9 companies such as: CBRE, Colliers International, DTZ, Finep, Jones Lang LaSalle, Knight Frank, Savills, Ober-Haus Real Estate, and RE/MAX.
Jonathan Hallett, Managing Partner at Cushman & Wakefield Central Europe, said, “This is a great accomplishment which confirms Cushman & Wakefield’s leadership position in retail and leisure agency services in the CEE region.”
Cushman & Wakefield’s key mandates:
• Czech Republic – Quadrio Praha, Tesco Brno, Central Kladno, IGY II Ceske Budejovice, Tesco Plzen, SC Kralovo Pole, Central Jablonec, Palladium, Atrium Flora, Metropole Zlicin, Olympia Plzen, Olympia Teplice, IGY I Ceske Budejovice, Forum Nova Karolina, Breda & Weinstein, Galerie Moritz
• Hungary – Arena Plaza, Immobilia Fashion Street, Campona, MOM Park, Polus Center, Premier Outlets Centre, Market Central Ferihegy, Park Center Portfolio
• Poland – Galeria Katowicka, IKEA Wrocław, Atrium Felicity, Galeria Kabaty, Forum Radunia
• Romania – ParkLake Plaza, Winmarkt, Sun Plaza, ERP Targu Mures, Militari Shopping Center, Fashion House, Dunarea Mall, Bega Shopping Center
• Slovakia – Forum Poprad, City Arena Trnava, Eurovea Bratislava, Avion Shopping Park Bratislava, Trencin Laugaricio, Optima Kosice, Max Shopping Centres
Tenant representations included: TK Maxx, Carpisa, Foot Locker, Claire’s, Tiffany & Co., Pandora, Karen Millen, Celio, Sports Direct, I AM, Shana, The Body Shop.